Saturday, August 8, 2015

Partly returned mojo - wohoo!

Hey there,
So I finally remembered to take pics of a finished project! Almost think it's worth a gold star, or maybe just a glass of wine later..!

Without further ado:

Made this one for brother's birthday (as per usual, finished it about 2 hours before going to his party) and strangely enough everything fell into place quite easily! Mind you, this simple creation still took me over 2 hours to figure out, choosing papers and what-not, but no part of it felt forced!

I was planning this card throughout the week, and decided to use the new Tim Holtz adventure-word-die-set-thingamajig.. What words, you might ask? Yes, I spent an evening cutting out words in white 4cc, colouring them in different hues of green with Promarkers, and then doing a "faux-metal wash"-thing with watered down silver-metallic acrylic paint, only to change my mind and go with my wine-stamps instead!

Well, the Lol stamps set is NBUS (never-before-used-schtuff) and it has been calling to me! The papers are Portobello Rd. and the 2-sided one is something from my scraps box.. 

Will be returning soon again - have another card to work on, and just hope I can remember to take pics this time - haha!

Hugs,
Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Your mojo juices got to flowing big time with this amazing creation, Sofia! I'm sure your brother loved it! Well done using that NBUS, too!! I give you five gold stars!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete